Latest news from the Binnacle
- Coming Soon!
The WCYC season consists of four annual dinner meetings held at local venues
West Coast Yacht Club Facts
and eight cruises from April to October, which may normally include the following destinations.
- Newport Harbor
- Two Harbors/Catalina Island
- Dana Point
- Mission Bay
- San Diego
- Long Beach, and
- Avalon/Catalina Island, amongest others
More Facts About W.C.Y.C.
- Member of S.C.Y.A.
- Limited Membership
- December Holiday Gala and Awards Ceremony
- Reciprocal Benifits at many clubs (list available)
- Sawhorse Trophy awarded for nautical blunders
- Members from a large range of age groups
- Child and pet friendly
- Philanthropic organization, donating to the local boy scout organization and the community
- Monthly newsletter
- Yearly calendar
- Logo merchandise available from the ship’s store
I love this club! The group is fun, young and makes me feel alive, when a lot of Dana Point is getting dusty. I’m glad to be a part of this great collection of boaters
We’re extremely fun and outgoing! Not only can you enjoy your boat and race with us, you can be a part of the oldest yacht club in Southern California